真的很无语!CBC报道底特律河钓白鱼岸边全是拉圾

版主: Kirby, Joe Peng

头像
RIG
网站管理员
帖子: 836

真的很无语!CBC报道底特律河钓白鱼岸边全是拉圾

帖子#1 » 周三 5月 27, 2015 2:45 am

这是一位知名钓手今晚给我发来的一篇CBC的报道,还有相关评论(点开连接)。请大家读一读,虽然这篇报道没有提及华人渔友,但跟帖中已有人提到chinese。想说的是,保持环境卫生,注意自己言行,这样的老调重弹,是不是值得我们每个钓鱼爱好者认真反思一下?如果再不改变乱扔拉圾、大声喧哗等习惯,华人钓友的名声真的就荡然无存了!!!

fish-trash-on-detroit-river.jpg

请看CBC的原文:http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/fishermen-leave-mounds-of-garbage-along-detroit-river-says-harbourmaster-1.3086548?cmp=rss

Fishermen leave 'mounds of garbage' along Detroit River, says harbourmaster

Adult diapers, fishing lures, water bottles. It's all part of "mounds of garbage" Windsor's harbourmaster claims sport fishermen have left behind on the banks of the Detroit River.

Silver bass season is in full swing as the fish make their way downstream to Lake Erie. The fish have drawn thousands of out-of-town anglers to the city, says harbourmaster Peter Berry.

Berry says the fishermen don't always take their trash with them when they're done fishing for the day.

CF23UFkUEAAX4MJ.jpg

"It's absolutely amazing the amount of garbage left behind by the fishermen," Berry said. "The local fishermen will pick up their cups and take their things with them. But I'm finding mounds of garbage."

Berry said private property, owned by the Windsor Port Authority, Ambassador Bridge company and HMCS Hunter is strewn with garbage.

Berry says he's found minnow boxes, lure packaging, fish hooks, plastic water bottles and used hooks and lures along a one-kilometre stretch of riverfront from McKee Park to Brock Street.

"It's an open shoreline but it's private property. The owners really don't press the fact it's private property. Unfortunately, the land owners … are left with these cleanups," Berry said. "People have to realize they need to take their garbage.

"It is going to hurt the fisheries. It's going to hurt the wildlife. Fish tend to eat what's in front of them."

Berry said bits of Styrofoam, coloured plastic and other things of colour look appetizing to fish.

"They ingest it and don't completely break it down and that's the fish you're going to eat," Berry said.

Berry said there's not much the City of Windsor can do about the litter because it happens on private property.

Instead, three weeks ago, 65 volunteers banded together to fill three dumpsters with trash pulled from Black Oak Heritage Park and port authority land.

Caroline Gross fishes along the river with her sister Sharon Gross. Both live in the west end and were cleaning up the garbage Monday.

"If I had my way and I had the authority, I would chase them all out of here and tell them to pick up your rod and go home. Get out of here. Go home. Go somewhere else." Caroline Gross said.

Berry estimates hundreds were fishing on the Detroit River this past weekend.

"They care about taking fish. They don't care about the area," said local angler Mehsen Al-Mosa. "Each one has to take the responsibility and pick up their garbage. And I think it has to be signed as well, do not throw the garbage or no littering."

Berry said the scene is a little cleaner along Riverside Drive, east of the sculpture garden, a popular spot for anglers.

However, even there, Berry said trash piles up.

"I would like to see bylaw officers fine those leaving their garbage. But that's hard to do unless you see them [littering]," Berry said.

> > Comments from the readers:
> > I believe it is the Chinese coming from Toronto who have little regard for their surroundings. I haven't been to the area referred to in the article, but along the riverfront trail, it is all Chinese, so I would assume the same. Sounds like a smelly ride home to Toronto to me. With the additional requirements to obtain a Canadian fishing license, I don't think it is worth the hassle for Americans to cross the border when they could just as easily drop their lines in on their side of the river.
微信rig_wang,随时与你交流

petercheng
帖子: 12

Re: 真的很无语!CBC报道底特律河钓白鱼岸边全是拉圾

帖子#2 » 周三 5月 27, 2015 3:30 am

确实遍地拉圾.星期六搭朋友船去温莎,听到当地人对岸钓的华人粗言相对,当时感觉很不好,如此下去,那里很快也会禁钓的.......

Barry
帖子: 23

帖子#3 » 周三 5月 27, 2015 5:04 am

需要很多人, 长期不懈的努力, 也不一定能解决的问题. :(

头像
Jack Zhang
帖子: 129

帖子#4 » 周三 5月 27, 2015 12:04 pm

强烈呼吁大家出去岸钓时带一个空的袋子,钓完回去时把垃圾也一起带走!
We Care, We Share, We conserve for Tomorrow.

Eshew Chen
帖子: 26

帖子#5 » 周三 5月 27, 2015 2:29 pm

要求别人可能比较困难 但是作为华钓一员,至少要约束自己!相信华钓的每位会员都会自我要求,保护环境!

millermin
帖子: 37

帖子#6 » 周三 5月 27, 2015 4:29 pm

有夸大的嫌疑。我走时,地上很干净,不是我的位置干净,是附近几十米都很干净。

Kirby
帖子: 108

帖子#7 » 周五 5月 29, 2015 4:59 am

总是有些人会做出这样的事,无论哪个族裔,都有素质不好的,但是我们也必须应该反省,为什么有人指出是chinese。
爱护环境,保护资源,从我做起,影响他人!

回到 “华钓论坛”